Physical Education Teacher
"In each and every one of us, there is something very special.
We have all been gifted with the ability to make a positive difference."
The goal of our physical education program is to develop physically educated individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity. The objectives of our program are:
· Design classes that promote a health-enhancing level of physical fitness.
· To provide opportunities for all students to improve motor skills, movement concepts, strategies, and tactics in an age appropriate setting
· To allow students to work cooperatively and exhibit responsible personal and social behavior
· To integrate cross-curriculum (math, reading, writing, etc.) learning to enhance the overall learning and development of our students
· To help our students become progress towards self–directed, self-reliant individuals.