Salem PTO is always looking for parents to join and get involved with our school family!
Meeting time and location
- 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm on Zoom or in person
- Our goal is to be an overall support to our school and to enrich the educational experience of our Salem Elementary students through parent, teacher, and community engagement.
- Support the Mission of Naugatuck Public Schools and Salem Elementary School.
- To foster open communication between families, students, staff and associates of Salem Elementary School.
- The PTO shall remain non-commercial, non-sectarian, and non-partisan.
- To be positive ambassadors for our school, to the community.
- To be the liason between our families and principal, to encourage and foster the growth and success of our students.
The PTO Sponsors:
- School Events
- School Store
- Spirit Days
- Teacher Appreciation
- President: Lea Quinones
- Vice President: Ashley Casasnovas
- Treasurer: Kristy Hebb
- Secretary: Amanda Loureiro
- General Inquiries: Lea and Ashley- email@example.com
- Treasury Inquiries: Kristy- firstname.lastname@example.org